Invest and Live in USA Visa E-2


E2 Visas are for citizens of countries that have a commerce treaty with the U.S. and that have invested $100,000 or more in a small business in the U.S.A.

E-2 Visas have many benefits:

Investor and spouse can obtain Social Security Number.
InvestorĀ“s spouse can obtain work permit.
Single children under 21-years old can also come and study. Some Universities give in-state tuition fees to E-2 visa holders.
2-year stay with each entry.
It can be renewed indefinitely.
Good for up to 5 years (depends on the country).

For more information, contact us and mention this video to obtain a free consultation.

Denis Fishman, P.A.
1920 E Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Suite PH8 Hallandale Beach,
Florida 33009